An Artfull Hands session can run an hour, hour and a half, or two hours. Using Traditional Thai Massage and Ashiatsu styles as my framework, sessions include stretching, twisting, rocking, and finger and palm compression to access energy lines, loosen tight muscles, improve blood circulation and increase flexibility and vitality.
Artfull Hands is also available to provide massage at events and parties. Past events include the Marin Century after ride Expo, Meals for Wheels Ride, and birthday parties. Inquire if interested.
Sessions are done a floor mat with the client fully clothed. Adaptations to the table can be made upon request.
Take care of yourself, after all it’s where you live.
Some of the many benefits of therapeutic massage:
Greater energy | Enhanced sleep quality | Improved concentration | Increased circulation | Relax tired muscles
Rachel will work with you and your body to meet your needs. She can suggest stretches and excercises to do at home for maximum benefit.
Many clients have reported that after a few sessions they have experienced:
- Improved range of motion
- Increase in flexibility
- Reduced stress
- Improved blood flow and circulation
- Relaxed and softened injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
How to Prepare for a Session
- Wear comfortable loose clothing, like what you might wear to stretch in. Long pants are best.
- Try not to eat at least 1 hour prior to a session.
- Allow enough time to arrive and settle in so we can use your whole time on the mat.
- First time clients, click here to fill out the Intake/Consent Form.
10 % discount on first session for new clients 15% off your next session for referrals that book an appointment .
24 hour cancellation policy, otherwise you will be expected to pay for your session.
Out calls are available if necessary. Additional fees apply.
Cash, check and credit cards accepted.
Gift Certificates are available and are a great way to encourage self-care.